PLM Date Bomby OmniaSolutions
|Read description for||v 13.0 v 11.0 v 10.0 v 9.0 v 8.0|
• Inventory (stock)
Plm Date Bom
This module allows you view and/or update obsoleted components in a Normal Bill Of Materials using released components.
- To start working with update procedure you have to navigate in the Normal BOM tree view:
- Here you can see all boms which are currently containing obsoleted components evaluated with red color. To view only the not updated boms you can use the provided filter here:
- Then if you select a Bom in form view you can find two buttons.
- Update Bom: Update the bom following the next choice.
- All Related Boms to Update: Open a tree bom view showing all child boms containing obsoleted components.
- Pressing Update Bom a wizard will appear:
- Here you have to select your favourite updating procedure.
- Update Bom replacing obsoleted bom lines with components at the latest revision : Update all bom lines obsoleted using released components.
- Create new bom using last revision of all components : Clone current bom, update obsoleted components using released components and deactivate the obsoleted bom.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.