POS Printer(Incotex SM300)by Singo Africa Limited https://www.singo.africa
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 12.0|
Print TRA compliant POS receips with Incontex SM300 printer.
- Prints TRA compliant receipts
- Automatic printing after payment
- Network based
- Configure based on POS shop
- Allow centralizing printing
- Incotex SM300 printer & Its drivers
- Computer running Windows OS(For installing printer drivers)
Installation & Configuration
Before using this module you have to install Incontex SM300 drivers on your computer with Windows OS and run printer server program wich will be receiving requests for printing receipts through URL which you will get after running it. Drivers, Instructions for installing drivers and running printer server are all included in the downloaded zipped file.
After configuring Incontex SM300 printer you can then install this module and proceed following steps below.
- Navigate to POS/Configuration/Point of Sale
- Select a shop which you want to configure to use Incontex SM300 printer
Click Edit and scroll to Incotex SM300 Receipts Printer section
Fill in the URL for your Incotex SM300 POS Printer and VAT type used. Save and you will be done. If you printer is configured properly, receipts should be printer automatically when payment is done on POS.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.