Import Sale Order Databy Pragmatic TechSoft Pvt Ltd.
For importing sale orders,
Go to Sales app-> Orders->Import Sale Order
2. After clicking on Import Sale order you will see a new window as shown below
In this window you can select the type of the file i.e. CSV or XLS file
In CSV/Excel file you can insert following data fields:-
- ORDER NUMBER
- CUSTOMER [Mandatory field]
- PRODUCT [Mandatory field]
- QUANTITY [Mandatory field]
- UOM [Mandatory field]
- PRICE [Mandatory field]
- DATE [Mandatory field]
3. Quotation State available
- Import Quotation in Draft Stage
- If you want to automatically confirm the quotation after importing then please select this option.
4. Then Upload required file just by clicking on Upload file button.
5. Sequence Available :-
- You can use the sequence number available in Excel/CSV file
- Or you can use the odoo default sequence number
After uploading the file you can see the sale order details have been imported to odoo as follows.
It is very simple to use and operations are fast paced.
Contact / Support
Pragmatic Techsoft Pvt. Ltd.Support
Pragmatic is a global open source enterprise software development, consulting and products company. Our philosophy is to use Open Source tools and technologies to provide cost effective and green solutions for our customers.
We are a dynamic and fast growing company committed towards creating value for our customers. Located in Pune, India the educational and IT hub of western India, we take pride in delivering rapid, customized open source enterprise applications following agile and lean software methods. Whether you are developing an application from scratch, working on an existing application or porting your application to a new platform or framework, we can meet your business needs.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.
Hello Asad, We have published version 11 of Odoo Sales Order Data App. Now you can purchase it from appstore. Please let me know if you have any query.
Hello, I am interested in purchasing this app for Odoo V11 CE. Can you provide that so I may purchase it? Thanks