Odoo OneDrive Integrationby Pragmatic TechSoft Pvt Ltd.
Odoo OneDrive integration
Pragmatic has developed new module to sync data between Onedrive and Odoo. Now user can keep the data wither on both the locations or over the one drive only. With this feature user can manage the database and keep it clean.
Current Features of Odoo OneDrive Integration
- Automatic Synchronization: Files synchronized automatically between Onedrive and Odoo. No manual intervention is required.
- Two-ways Synchronization: In this module synchronization is bilateral. Files which are placed over Onedrive can be easily accessible through Odoo. Similarly once the attachment is placed over Odoo, it will sync the data and data is available over Onedrive.
- File Support: Synced attachment in Odoo opens via URL to OneDrive file. Preview of these documents depends on OneDrive configurations. For instance, if user is using Office 365, the files will be opened immediately using Word or Excel.
- Systematic Folder: OneDrive is used for business and sharepoint purpose. The files are kept systematically and create a convenient system in the cloud. Path over Onedrive would be: Files -> Odoo -> App name -> Object's name -> Document. For example, "Files/Odoo/Sales Order/SO0001 /orders.xlsx".
- Availability: This feature is available for Sales Orders and Purchase Order of Odoo.
- Scheduled Actions: User can define the time interval for this scheduler to run to sync the data between the Onedrive and Odoo.
- Delete Action: If user removes the attachment from Odoo, it will automatically delete the same attachment from Onedrive.
- Update Attachment: If user updates attachment in OneDrive, the same attachment will be automatically updated in Odoo.
- Store Attachments: User can select where to store attachments, either in OneDrive or both Odoo and OneDrive. Storing attachments in OneDrive will be a better practice as it will make Odoo faster because Odoo database storage will be not be used for storing attachments.
Steps to configure the OneDrive synchronization
- Install our Pragmatic Odoo Onedrive Syncing module
- Go to the OneDrive Application page and sign in with your account.
- Add new Application: specify a name and create an application.
- Add new Web platform and allow implicit flow. The Redirect URL is your Odoo's instance URL with '/get_onedrive_token' in the end.
- Check 'Live SDK support'.
- Generate new password and use it for Secret Key. User should copy both App Client ID and App Secret.
- In Odoo go to Settings -> Users and Companies -> Companies
- Put the Client Id and Secret Key into OneDrive Settings.
- By clicking on the button 'Login and Confirm' for first time, it will be offered to authorize the user whose cloud will be synchronized. After successful authorization, both buttons will appear ‘Upload to Onedrive’ and ‘Download from Onedrive’.
Onedrive Scheduled Action
Odoo OneDrive Synchronization
Contact / Support
Pragmatic Techsoft Pvt. Ltd.Support
Pragmatic is a global open source enterprise software development, consulting and products company. Our philosophy is to use Open Source tools and technologies to provide cost effective and green solutions for our customers.
We are a dynamic and fast growing company committed towards creating value for our customers. Located in Pune, India the educational and IT hub of western India, we take pride in delivering rapid, customized open source enterprise applications following agile and lean software methods. Whether you are developing an application from scratch, working on an existing application or porting your application to a new platform or framework, we can meet your business needs.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.