Product - Many Categoriesby Akretion, Guewen Baconnier, Camptocamp, Avanzosc, Sharoon Thomas, Sodexis, Odoo Community Association (OCA)
Product - Many Categories
This module Extends the existing functionality of Odoo Products (One product - One Catgory) to One product -> Many Categories
Note: This module was built generically but in focus of the Magento Odoo connector Note 2: The additional categories are only for classification and does not affect other operations
Table of contents
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Raphaël Valyi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Renato Lima <email@example.com>
- Sébastien BEAU <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Guewen Baconnier <email@example.com>
- Yannick Vaucher <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sharoon Thomas
- Mikel Arregi <email@example.com>
- SodexisTeam <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Angel Moya <email@example.com>
- Sudhir Arya <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/product-attribute project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.