In a big multi-company context, users often use a code to indentify the differents companies.
- This module adds code fields on company model.
This field is optional, but should be unique, if defined.
- This code will prefix the name, in the Odoo Switch Company Menu widget:
- this module also change the order of the companies, ordering by code, then by company name. (instead of by sequence, then by name). It so hides the now useless field sequence.
Table of contents
- Add the new field searchable. (overloading name_search() function.)
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/multi-company project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.