This module allows you attach several customizable exceptions to your sale order in a way that you can filter orders by exceptions type and fix them.
This is especially useful in an scenario for mass sales order import because it’s likely some orders have errors when you import them (like product not found in Odoo, wrong line format etc.)
Table of contents
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Raphaël Valyi <email@example.com>
- Renato Lima <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sébastien BEAU <email@example.com>
- Guewen Baconnier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Yannick Vaucher <email@example.com>
- Simone Orsi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- SodexisTeam <email@example.com>
- Mourad EL HADJ MIMOUNE <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Raphaël Reverdy <email@example.com>
- Florian da Costa <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/sale-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.