Sale product set variant
Extension of the Sale Product set module to make it work with variants.
Table of contents
- Activate product variants in Sale -> settings
- Create a product set from Sales -> Sales -> Product Set
- On the set specify product variants for templates (optional) and quantity
- Create a sale order
- Press the “Add set” button
- Select a set, choose the multiplier for the quantities
- Select Variants if they were not selected before (required)
- Press “Add set”
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/sale-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.