Operating Unit in Sales Stockby Eficent https://github.com/OCA/operating-unit , Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. https://github.com/OCA/operating-unit , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/operating-unit
• Inventory (stock)
|Lines of code||1749|
|Also available in version||v 9.0 v 10.0|
Operating Unit in Sales Stock
This module was written to extend the Sales and the Stock capabilities of Odoo. This module introduces some new operating unit (OU) capabilities in order to enhance the performance of already existing OU features for Sales and Stock.
Table of contents
Follow these steps:
- Use a created Operating Unit (OU) or create one in Settings -> Users&Companies -> Operating Units.
- Use a created Sales Team or create a new one in Sales -> Configuration -> Sales Team and assign an OU
- Create a new Warehouse with the previous OU (or use a Warehouse with an assigned OU)
- Check the Location has the same OU as the Warehouse in Inventory -> Configuration Locations (make sure you have Storage Locations checkbox activated)
- Create a new Sale Order with the Sales Team, Operating Unit and Warehouse used/created before.
- OU, Picking Type and Location are propagated to the Picking.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/operating-unit project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.