Sale Order To Taskby Softhealer Technologies
Sale Order To Task
This module useful to create task from sale order. It will help you to manage project and task from sale order. Easy to navigate to project and diffrent task of sale order.
- Easy to manage task sale order.
- Create project automatically on create task button click.
- It will create task from sale
- Project and Task Widget Buttons in Sale order to quick navigate.
- Easy to group and filter sale order wise tasks.
- Easy to navigate from task to sale order and project to sale order.
- It will create task with all basic information like customer, description, product name as task title, project.
- Project title will be customer reference if not specified sale order number will be project title automatically created and assign in created tasks.
- 2 Functions provided 1) Create Task Button 2) Create All in one Task. Create Task Button useful to create different task based on sale order line products, Create all in one button useful to create one task with different products assign in it.
create Tasks of product specified in sale order line and assign user of sale order line to task.
Choose your Customer, enter Project name in Customer Reference Field, if Customer Reference Field not given than Sales Order Number field e.g.SO020 will be taken as Project Name.
Now click on "Create Task" button,one project and tasks will be created as many as order lines. Task button widget will be useful to navigate in task.
Redirected to Tasks list, default filter by active sales order. All tasks created as per order lines.
task can be group by sales orders.
Product Name is set to Task name, Customer Reference is set to Project, order line User is set as Assigned To, Sales Order Name assigned in Task, Product Description of order line is set to Task description.
Sale Order Customer is set to Task Customer.
On Sale Order "Project" smart button click redirects project list view, default filter by active sale order.
Customer reference is set to Project Name, Sales Order Customer is set to project customer, Sales Order Name is assigned in project.
In Sales Order click on "Create All In One Task" button to create single task.
Choose Customer, Task Name in Customer Reference, Task Assigned user in "Task User", and click on "Create All In One Task".
One Task is created. On "Task" smart button click redirects to task list filter by active sales order.
Customer Reference set to Task Name, if not given Sales order name will be taken as Task Name,project name set.Sales Order Task User set to Assigned To, Sales Order Name is assigned, sales order Note is set to Description of Task, All Products from Sales order line is set in task.
Sales order Customer is set as Task Customer.
Also if project for sales order exist than new task mapped with project, if not than new project created by customer reference or sales order name as project name.
You may also like!
Help & Support
You will get free support and assistance in case of any issues
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.