ODOO Shopifyby Techloyce
Use Odoo Shopify to import / export data between shopify and odoo
Odoo is a fully integrated suite of business modules that encompass the traditional ERP functionality. Odoo Shopify provides functionality to import orders and customers from your Shopify shop. It also provides functionality to export products from odoo to your Shopify shop.
Key Features And Functions
- Auto and manual Export & Update Products From ODOO to Shopify.
- Auto and manual Export & Update Product Collections
- Auto and manual Import & Update Sale Orders from Shopify to ODOO
- Auto and manual Import & Update Customers from Shopify to ODOO
Entering Shopify Credentials In Your odoo user account
- You can enter shopify credentials in two places
- Go to shopify-> shopify settings or go to the Settings -> Users. Then provide Shopify credentials
against ODOO's current user. You can see api_key, secret_key and password in admin section of the app
you created earlier on shopify. In Odoo, map the following things from Shopify:
- shop_name(provide your Shopify's shop domain name for e.g., if the domain name is :"odooconnectortechloyce.myshopify.com", then only enter "odooconnectortechloyce" from the domain name url)
- secret key (secret key of your Shopify shop).
- api_key (api_key of your Shopify shop).
- password (password of Shopify shop)
- Also test these credentials by click on Test Connection button. Save Record
- Manual Export & Update Products From ODOO to Shopify. Note: you have to enable "Sync to Shopify" checkbox in products you want to export
- Manual Import & Update Sale Orders from Shopify to ODOO
- Manual Import & Update Customers from Shopify to ODOO
- You can see sync history logs
Automated Actions Settings
Access Error while accessing shopify after installation
After installation, when you want to access Shopify through menu, a pop up will appear with some “Access error” like below.
To remove the error, we need to perform following steps:
- Activate Developer Mode.
- Go to Settings, Select Users & Companies Tab and Select “Groups”.
- Search Administration / Settings.
- Select Access Rights.
- Click Edit and create new setting like "Shopify_setting" against sync.history" and grant all priviliges.
- Click on SAVE button to save the settings.
- sudo pip install ShopifyApi==5.1.2
Package is non distributable and can only be used by the organization which is buying the package
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.