POS Quick Load - Customerby Srikesh Infotech http://www.srikeshinfotech.com
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 10.0 v 11.0|
Partner POS Cache
This creates a partners cache per POS config. It drastically lowers the time it takes to load a POS session with a lot of partners.
Benefit of the module:
- The original Odoo POS is very slow if you have a large number of Partner, which is very time-consuming and idle. By this module, your system will benefit from incredible loading speed of 100,000 - 200,000 partner in a few seconds even in low internet connection.
- Loading more 100,000 partner on 2 - 3 seconds.
- Not load background, keep POS work Offline after first loading.
- Immediately synchronize changes without reload.
- If any changes in back end such as partner(create, delete, edit ). Auto sync to POS, no need reload pos sessions (supported POS session online and offline mode) Only start pos sessions with in some millions datas only need 20 30 seconds.
- Adaptable with large number of records.
- Applicable to any Models.
- No xls, no json cache, no schedule auto update.
- No configurations.
- Only one times installing pos datas and use any where, any times, any devices.
Partner Cache Configuration
This module installed, your system will benefit from incredible loading speed of huge customers in a few seconds.
Indicator increases whenever change the partner datails.
Click to Indicator to synchronize pos partner data without reload in POS.
You will get 90 Days free support in case any bugs or issue (Except data recovery).
If any other custom modules are installed and because of that module some issue occurs then we charge extra.
SrikeshInfotech is an India based software company that focuses on highly qualitative, timely delivered and cost-effective offshore software development. We have 10+ years of technical and functional experience in ERP Customization and Implementation. The experience made us understand all the logics followed in business both functionally and technically.
Please note that You're not allowed to distribute this module after purchase! Incase of any question regarding this module feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on skype srikesh2008 or raise a ticket on support.
Get Help & Support
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.