This module depends on Multi-Company Base module parameters. It makes invoices attached to invoicing company. Instead of attaching the invoice natively to the connected user's company, it will be registered by the invoicing company carried by the record.
- Add a filter by invoicing company in invoices.
- Automatically set Is Invoicing Company to true if company is an invoicing company (has a Chart of Accounts).
- Make possible to validate an invoice for a company different from that of the connected user, and this invoice will be registered in account by attached company and not that of connected user.
Table of contents
Considering two companies YourCompany and A1, knowing that YourCompany is a parent company of A1. Both companies are invoicing companies:
Considering a user user01 connected to YourCompany company and a second user user02 connected to the child company A1.
Even if the user user01 has created the invoice attached to his company A1, the user user02 from the parent company can validate this invoice by keeping the company A1 already attached.
The invoice will be added to Journal Items with attached company A1 and not the company of the connected user who validate it.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This addons does not collect any data and does not set any browser cookies.
- Corentin POUHET-BRUNERIE
- Majda EL MARIOULI
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.