Stock Production Lot Multi Companyby OdooMRP team, AvanzOSC, Serv. Tecnol. Avanzados - Pedro M. Baeza, Odoo Community Association (OCA)
Stock Production Lot Multi Company
This module was written to extend the functionality of serial numbers and make them multi company aware.
This is especially important if you are using serial numbers as otherwise Odoo may end up trying to merge stock.quant records having the same lot, but going to the Customers location from 2 different companies (in case it was first shipped from Company 1 to Company2) and this will fail due to a constraint.
Table of contents
There is no specific configuration for this module.
To use this module, you need to:
- go to Inventory > Master Data > Lots / Serial Numbers to see the company_id in the tree and form views.
- the usual multi company record rule is installed automatically.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/multi-company project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.