Stock Removal Location by Priority
This module adds a removal priority field on stock locations. This priority applies when removing a product from different stock locations and the incoming dates are equal in both locations.
Table of contents
You can activate the removal priority as follows:
- Go to “Inventory > Configuration > Settings”
- In ‘Operations’ section, mark the “Removal Priority” option.
- You also need to activate the following settings in the section Warehouse if they are not yet:
- Manage several locations using Storage Locations option.
- Advanced routing using “Multi-Step Routes” option.
Then, set the Removal Priority in the desired locations. Remember that a lower number means more priority:
- Go to “Inventory > Configuration > Warehouse Management > Locations”
- In each Location form, in the Logistics section, put a Removal Priority.
After configure your locations properly, the system will select the quant at the location with more priority in case of equal date, no matter if you use FIFO or LIFO removal strategy.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating.
- This author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.