Two Factor Portal Authenticationby Synconics Technologies Pvt. Ltd. http://www.synconics.com
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 13.0|
Portal Two Factor (2FA) Authentication
Two-factor authentication (2FA), sometimes referred to as two-step verification or dual factor authentication, is a security process in which the user provides two different authentication factors to verify themselves to better protect both the user's credentials and the resources the user can access. Two-factor authentication provides a higher level of assurance than authentication methods that depend on single-factor authentication (SFA), in which the user provides only one factor -- typically a password or passcode. Two-factor authentication methods rely on users providing a password as well as a second factor, usually a security token or OTP.
In our application user needs to enter time-based OTP while logged in to his Odoo account. OTP will be Auto generated/changed every 30 seconds. One-Time Password will be generated only on your phone using the Google Authenticator App or user can receive this OTP on his registered email address in Odoo.
Application will be used for internal users as well as for portal users.
This Application is compatible with
- Secure login into your Odoo portal account.
- Option to enable/disable 2FA authentication on portal side.
- Authentication will done through "Google Authenticator" Application OR "User Email".
There is an option to Enable 2FA Login on portal user profile. Once portal user will enable this option then Digits Access Token and QR code will be generated automatically.
Active from portal side
Go to My Account and enable 2fa login.
Two Factor Authentication Mail Sample
When user will login to the system using his Odoo credentials, system will ask for OTP.
To generate OTP first time user needs to sacn QR code in Google authenticator App or option to receive OTP by mail. Enter the authentication code from authenticator app and click on 'Submit' button to proceed with login.
OTP with Google authenticator App
Scan QR code and get google auth code from the Google authenticator App.
OTP with Email
Enter received auth code on registered email.
For Installation of external python library kindly refer 'README' file.
2) If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system, we will charge for our efforts to resolve those errors.
3) Please refer the document for configuration. If you need our support for configuration, please request our paid support.
4) Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
5) This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
Get Help & Support
Our Contact Details
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.