Document Management System - Backend
This application, tracks-manages-stores the documents & reduces carbon footprint.
The users can share, download, link, archive, restore, move, request, tag, add notes and secure it user wise.
- Parent child folders hierarchy
- Parent child tags hierarchy - 1 Level
- Documents move from folder to folder
- Add/Remove tags
- Documents and URL rename
- Chatter and logs
- Documents archive and restore
- Quick view
- Media upload and download
- Add URL
- Request for Files/Folders
- Documents sharing
- Security and access control
- Compact icons
- Move directly to the folder from mail
For better user experience compact icon are provided.
A user can easily create a new folder and define parent child hierarchy.
Just like folder user can also create and manage different tags to categorize folders. User can also define parent child level tags hierarchy till level 1.
Move to folder
User can move different media to different folder.
User can add/remove tags of media e.g. Sales to Accounting.
User can rename documents with new updated name.
User can rename URLs with related descriptions.
User can download single as well as multiple documents.
With chatter option, user can coordinate with followers.
Archive and restore documents
User can archive unwanted documents.
User can also recover archieved document in future if needed.
With a quick view document can be viewed without downloading them.
Media and documents can be uploaded by selecting destination folder or simply by drag and drop option.
Like documents user can also add URL with title.
Request for Files/Folders
Unauthorized users can send request to access files or folders to the concerned user.
User can share document and tag related link with access rights to upload or download or both.
Move directly to the folder from mail
Whatever destination folder selected by the user, the relative mail attachments will be moved to that respective folder.
2) If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system, we will charge for our efforts to resolve those errors.
3) Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
4) This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
Do not mention your query in comments. Odoo does not inform us if there is any query sent on comments, with this there might be a delay from our side to respond on your query. So please forward your query on email@example.com for fast response.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.
I have purchased it, but found that Office file preview is not supported, Can you add a document preview of these common Office software