Stock Move & Account Move Linksby T.V.T Marine Automation (aka TVTMA)
- Odoo does not provide any link between stock moves and their corresponding accounting moves (when real/fifo costing method is activated).
- There is no link between journal items and invoice lines causing difficulty for tracking.
This module was developed to fix such the issues with some highlighted features as follows:
- User Interfaces improvement for better tracking:
- The corresponding Journal Items and Journal Entry are visible on the Stock Transfer form views to the users who have accountant's access rights
- The corresponding Journal Items are visible on the Stock Move form views to the users who have accountant's access rights
- Invoice Line's form view has information on its corresponding journal items and journal entries
- Journal Item form view has information on its corresponding source invoice or source stock moves/transfers
- Journal Entry form view has information on its source stock transfer
- Technical Information
- Invoice Line's new fields
- Journal Items: Invoice line now has the relation with its corresponding journal items (aka account move line)
- Move Lines Debit Sum: debit summary of the corresponding journal items
- Move Lines Credit Sum: credit summary of the corresponding journal items
- Journal Item's new relation fields
- Invoice Line: the source invoice line from which the journal item was created
- Stock Move: the source stock move from which the journal item was created
- Stock Picking: the related source stock picking (aka stock transfer)
- Journal Entry: Now has relation with the source stock picking/transfer to give accountants a better track on the entry.
- Invoice Line's new fields
- Community Edition
- Enterprise Edition
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.