Coupons & Vouchers in Point of Saleby Cybrosys Techno Solutions
Vouchers and Coupons
Manage Gift Vouchers and Coupon Codes in Point of Sale
Using the module, one can allow special discounts to their customers via using Gift Vouchers and Coupon codes in their point of sale.
Create gift vouchers for products.
Create gift vouchers for point of sale category.
Create global gift vouchers.
Create and configure coupon codes.
Apply coupon codes from point of sale.
Coupon usage tracking.
- After installing this module, three menus will be created under point of sale.
- One can use these menus to create, configure and track vouchers, coupons and their respective usage.
Create coupons & vouchers
- This is the form for creating vouchers.
- One can create vouchers for a single product, POS category and for all the products.
- The 'Coupons' button in point of sale can be used to enter the coupon code.
- Enter the coupon code for the selected product.
- Verifying the code will allow to apply the coupon.
- Go to the 'Coupon History' menu under 'Vouchers and Coupons' for tracking coupon.
Easily procure and sell your products.
Plan, track and schedule your operations.
Run your bar or restaurant methodical.
Easy configuring and convivial selling.
Mobile friendly, awe-inspiring product pages.
An all-inclusive hotel management application.
A Collaborative platform for educational management.
Keep track of services and invoice accordingly.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.