X2M Select and Delete Multiple Recordsby Crest Infosys
Select and delete multiple records simultaneously from X2M in the Form view.
If you have multiple records of O2M or M2M fields to be deleted in the Form view, you need to delete them one by one. Unlike List view, you cannot select the multiple records at a time and delete them simultaneously. We have solved your this problem!.
This module is developed for deleting your records containing One2Many(O2M) or Many2Many (M2M) fields in the Form View.
List of Features
- It Work With Both Community And Enterprise Version.
- You just need to select the records to be deleted containing O2M or M2M fields and then click on delete icon.
- On click on the uppermost delete icon in the list. A pop-up will appears asking for confirmation to delete all the records in One2Many (O2M) and Many2Many (M2M) fields.
- If user have not selected any records then user click on uppermost delete icon then warning message will be appear for select at least one record.
How it works
Delete multiple records in One2Many (O2M) fields.
Delete multiple records in Many2Many (M2M) fields.
You will get 90 days free support for any doubt, queries, and bug fixing (excluding data recovery) or any type of issue related to this module.
Contact us for Support, Query and Customization
Need help or want extra features?
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.