|Read description for||v 11.0|
• Website (website)
• Events Organization (event)
Free Text Answers on Events Questions
This module allows to define free text answers for the event registrations in the website, so you can answer freely without the need of selecting a closed list of choices.
Table of contents
- Go to Events > Events
- Create or select one event.
- On the “Questions” page, create a new question or edit an existing one.
- Mark the check “Free Text” for marking that question for having a free text answer.
- Go to the website.
- Go to “Events” section and select one of them.
- Select ticket quantity and click on “Register”.
- On the popup dialog, fill the text area for the free text question.
- Add tests (tour) to the module.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/event project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.