Load a logo image to be used on website only. This allows to use an internal company logo (for reports) and a different website logo.
Table of contents
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to “Website -> Configuration -> Settings”.
- In the configuration of the selected website there is a ‘Logo’ label under the Favicon.
- Load a logo image in the logo field.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to a website and you will see the logo configured for the website instead of the logo of the website’s company
- It would be useful to add the functionality of displaying the company’s logo on the website when a logo for the website is not specified.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/website project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.