Library Managementby Ascetic Business Solution http://www.asceticbs.com
• Inventory (stock)
• Sales (sale_management)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||1422|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 10.0 v 15.0 v 12.0 v 11.0|
Please send an email at email@example.com to get credential for testing this functionality on Live Preview.
* Customer Information
* Library Card
* Product Details
* Product Request
◉ Here, you can see the customer form. And the customer can buy the membership. And the customer can see own membership details.
◉ Here, you can see the library card. Also, the Librarian can create a card for the customer. And Customer can see the history of product category wise.
◉ Here, you can see a more and better product like-Book, Journals, Magazines, and Newspapers.
◉ Here, you can see the product request form. And this functionality helps to send the request for the particular product to the manager.
◉ The penalty is calculated on the product if it is returned late than the due date and when the book is lost. And you can generate customer penalty report.
◉ There are two access control for User and Manager.
- You will get 90 Days free support in case of any bugs or issue (Except data recovery).
- At Ascetic Business Solution LLP, we offer end to end solution for Odoo services. Which includes analysis & consultation on the workflows and integration solution. Please note that You're not allowed to distribute this module after purchase!
- In case of any question regarding this module feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.