Account invoice line descriptionby Agile Business Group https://github.com/OCA/account-invoicing , Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/account-invoicing , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/account-invoicing
|Lines of code||52|
|Also available in version||v 8.0 v 11.0 v 14.0 v 12.0|
Account invoice line description
This module allows to use only the sale description or the purchase description on the invoice lines depending on the invoice type.
Table of contents
The setting Use only product description on invoice lines needs to be checked. This can be done in these following ways:
- on the Access Rights (Technical Settings) of the user
- on the Invoicing Settings inside of the section Invoices
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-invoicing project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.