Website Customer Walletby Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. http://www.acespritech.com
• eCommerce (website_sale)
• Invoicing (account)
• Website (website)
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 12.0|
Odoo 13 Customer Wallet (Community)
This module allows customer to use their wallet while making the order.
Note: This module is tested and working in Odoo community edition but not tested in Enterprise version. And we are supporting Ubuntu OS and not Windows OS.
How to use
- In Website -> Configuration -> Setting, You can Enable the Option Customer Wallet.
- On the Website side you can see the Wallet menu click on that menu see the Wallet Screen.
- When you click on the Wallet you can redirect on the Set Pic screen where first time you can set the pin then you need to that pin from where you can login to wallet screen.
- After that you can see the Wallet screen on the screen you can see three button, when you click on the Passbook button you can see the your transaction History, when you click on the Add Money on that you can add the money in your wallet and On Change Pin, you can change your pin.
- When you click on the Add Mondey then you will see Add money to Wallet field, you can enter the amount on that field and after that you need to pay that amount and at the end you can see the one ticket of the your wallet transaction.
- One mail should go to the customer that you have add the amount in the wallet.
- When you Shop the Product then you can pay the amount from your wallet, and one mail should go to the customer that you have used the amount from the wallet.
- After that you can also check the wallet transcations on the wallet screen.
- If you don't have a sufficient wallet amount then you can use the your current wallet amount while make the order and you need to pay only remaining amount after the wallet amount is decreased from the Total order amount.
- When customer will click on the time slot then service will be booked for that particular time and customer will redirect on the Payment page, after that select the payment acquirer and make the payment and then you will be redirect on the confirmation page and also mail should go to the customer about the wallet transaction.
- In Invoicing -> Customer -> Wallet, you can see the all the wallet transactions of all the customers.
NOTE: We give 60 days support for our customers. Before trying in your live db, please ask us to provide you for test link. If any other custom modules are installed and because of that some errors occurs then we charge extra.
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.