Top 10+ best feauters to manage your attachments
Preview all in one screenshot.
See below for a more detailed description of each feature
1. Drag and Drop multiple attachments
2. Webcam upload images attachments
2. Result on fly adds new attachment image
3. Download all files by one click
4.Button manager click open popup tree attachments with all Odoo feauters
4.Quick mass delete/rename/editing files in editable tree
5.Click button url open popup wizard to easy adds URL
5.It is possible to store only links to files, and not the files themselves, saving disk space on the server and compatible with any storage of Google, OneDrive, DropBox, S3 Amazon
5.Save as usual attachment
5.Result on click URL attachments
6.Preview ods,odt,odp..etc in browse
6.Open in new tab preview
7.Edit on fly
7.Edit wizard read other field and additional info
7.Edit example rename
7.Edit changes on fly by close wizard
8.Additional and useful information about files
9. New group users restrict attachments edit,upload
9.When group active user cant edit/upload attachments
10.large, convenient and beautiful control buttons that do not interfere with the display of information and are not too small to easily get
11. Microsoft and Google preview online (work if your site access from Internet)
Support formats preview online:
- Image files (.JPEG, .PNG, .GIF, .TIFF, .BMP)
- Text files (.TXT)
- Markup/Code (.CSS, .HTML, .PHP, .C, .CPP, .H, .HPP, .JS)
- Microsoft Excel (.XLS and .XLSX)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (.PPT and .PPTX)
- Adobe Portable Document Format (.PDF)
- Apple Pages (.PAGES)
- Adobe Illustrator (.AI)
- Adobe Photoshop (.PSD)
- Tagged Image File Format (.TIFF)
- Autodesk AutoCad (.DXF)
- Scalable Vector Graphics (.SVG)
- PostScript (.EPS, .PS)
- TrueType (.TTF)
- XML Paper Specification (.XPS)
- Archive file types (.ZIP and .RAR)
With each of your purchases, we will add additional features to the module.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.