Box Odoo Connector
ODOO is a fully integrated suite of business modules that encompass the traditional ERP functionality. Box is a document management and storage system. Box is a web-based application that integrates with Microsoft Office and it is highly configurable and usage varies substantially between organizations. ODOO integration with Box enhances operation of organization with legitimate documentation.
Key Features And Functions
- Secure document management.
- Upload Odoo's document to Box.
- Download Box's document to odoo.
- Directory structure management for multiple customers using odoo.
- Manage seperate Box account for each user.
- Support for both Enterprise and Community ODOO version.
- Support for multiple Box sites.
- Support for custom documents library.
- Box credentials management for each user.
- Box credentials verification using test Connection.
- Box subsite feature.
- User can upload/download files to his own created subsite
- If no subsite is mentioned then default site will be used
ODOO File Upload/Download
- Integration of ODOO document with Box for each customers.
- Multiple attachments.
- Download latest files from Box to ODOO for each customer.
- Download related files links from Box to ODOO for each customer, and each customer can download file from the Download URL when required.
ODOO Documents links
- Download related files links from Box to ODOO for each customer.
- Each customer can download file from the Download URL when required.
Documents on Box
- Directory structure for each customer at Box.
- Management of sites and document libraries on Box.
- sudo pip install boxsdk.
Package is non distributable and can only be used by the organization which is buying the package
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.