Car Repair Management Odooby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
• Project (project)
• Inventory (stock)
• Sales (sale_management)
• Invoicing (account)
• Employees (hr)
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 12.0|
Car Repair Management
Car Repair Request, Car Diagnosis, Car Repair Job Order Management
Repair Management for Cars - Odoo Module
All Types of Car Repairs
This app is developed to handle business/industries of Car Repairs using Odoo.
Main Features :
- Your customer can send a car repair request from your website and also attach documents while submitting a request from the website.
- Generation of unique car repair request on submission and record it as repair request ticket in backend.
- Customers can check the status of all car repair request tickets submitted by him/her on My Account page at Portal side.
- Allow Repair manager / Repair users to create and manage diagnosys of car repair requests and create quotation and send them to your customer.
- Allow Repair Manager / Repair User to create Job Order / Work Order from Repair Ticket and assigned to Responsible or Technician or Repair User.
- Allow you to configure and manage Car Repair Teams, Services, Service types.
- Allow you to configure and manage Cars and Cars Parts.
- Allow you to add more images on the Car Repair Request ticket form.
- Car Repair Request report in PDF format.
- Car Repair User / Manager / Technician can communicate with customers using chatter and fill timesheets for work they have done for that ticket.
- Car Repair Request Manager can close tickets and send bills to customers (Billing could be done from Quotation created from Diagnosys). Feedback requests will be sent to customers when the manager closes the ticket.
- Customers can give feedback and rating of Car Repair Request by clicking on button.
- Manage your Car Repair Request tickets using assignment to Car Repair Team.
- Reports -> Car Repair Request in PDF, Car Repair Label and Car Repair Analysis Available.
- FFor more details you can watch the video and see the screenshots below.
Roles by Users:
- Customers can create car Repair/Service requests from website.
- Customers can view submitted Requests in My Account Portal.
- Manager can Assign Requests to Repair User/Technician.
- Manager can create Car Diagnosys from the ticket.
- Print Pdf Report of car repair request.
- Manager can close the ticket Request at the end of the car repair.
- Managers can also create quotations from diagnosys.
- Filling timesheets.
- Repair User can see and manage Repair Request assigned by Repair Manager.
- Repair Users can Create Work Orders and Work on Work Order / Job Order.
- Repair Users can also Create and manage car Diagnosys from repair requests.
- Repair User / Technician can communicate with Customers.
- Filling timesheets.
- Sales User can Send Quotation by Email to customer and work on quotation to make it order and then create invoice from order. (Odoo Standard process).
2. Repair Manager
3. Repair User/Technician
4. Sales User
Role of Customer
Role of Repair Manager
Role of Repair User/Technician
Role By Sales User
- Car Repair
- Car Repair Teams
- Service Types
- Car Repairs/Service
- Car Repairs/Service
- Car Diagnosys
- Car WorkOrders
- Car Parts
- Car Repair Requests
Car Repair Team
You can create different Car Repair teams and assign Car Repair tickets to Car Repair team responsible to do that job.
Car Services Configuration
Car Service Type Configuration
Car Repair Reqest by Customer from Your Website
After Submit Customer will have Request Number for Future Reference and Communication.
On submit system will create repair request in backend under default repair team.
Backend Form Cars Repair Request
Repair Timesheet Tab Fill by Your Technician and Repair Team for Working Hours.
General Information Tab
Product Consumes Part Tab
Add Car More Images
Create Diagnosys Button from Car Repair Request
Diagnosys Created from Car Repair Request
Create Work Order Button from Car Repair Request
Work Order Timesheet Tab Fill by Repair User and Team
Work Order Information Tab
Create Quotations from Diagnosys of Car Repair
Quotations Created List View
Quotations Created Form View
Allow You to Close Car Repair Request if Job Orders are Done.
Email sent to Customer on Close of Car Repair Request
My Car Repair Requests on Website - for Customer View
Feedback Link will be Send to Customer for Feedback on Car Repair Request Close
Thank you to Customer for Providing Feedback
Customer Rating Stored on Repair Request
Reports -> Car Repair Request in PDF, Car Repair Repair Lable and Car Repair Repair Analysis Available
Car Repair User Group
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.