Delivery Price Methodby Trey (www.trey.es) https://github.com/OCA/delivery-carrier , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/delivery-carrier
• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory (stock)
|Lines of code||63|
|Also available in version||v 12.0|
Delivery Price Method
This module allows to force a local price rate computation for any delivery method, including those that have been created to query a webservice for fetching the rate.
It uses the existing fixed price or price based on rules computations.
Table of contents
- Go to Sales > Configuration > Sales Orders > Delivery Methods.
- Open or create a new one.
- On the “Price Method” field, select “Fixed Price” or “Based on Rules”.
- You will see standard fields for selecting the price as if the delivery method isn’t an integration carrier.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Roberto Lizana <email@example.com>
- Pedro M. Baeza
- QubiQ 2010:
- Marçal Isern
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/delivery-carrier project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.