Document Management Systemby renjie <email@example.com> https://renjie.me
|Lines of code||394|
|Also available in version||v 8.0 v 12.0 v 9.0 v 10.0 v 11.0|
Document Management System
Enterprise online document management
Tree path, parent and child, description and color
Document details, sorting and grouping, batch operation
Online editing, moving position, support attachment
Everyone can participate
General users can read, manage users can write
- Document Sidebar Document sidebar in form view
- Document Manage Manage related document attachments
- Document Thumbnail View related document thumbnail
- Document Multi Upload Support multiple file upload form view
- Document Drag Upload Support drag upload form view
- Document Directory Upload Support directory upload form view
- Camera Capture Upload Support webcam take snapshot image upload form view
- Image Paste Upload Support clipboard image or screenshot paste upload form view
- Document Multi Download Support multiple file download form view
- Document Viewer PDF View PDF format documents
- Document Viewer Video View WebM,MP4 H.264,Ogg Theora format documents
- Document Viewer Picture View PNG,GIF,BMP,JPG format documents
- Document Viewer Code View common code documents
- Report Print Preview Report preview, download and automatic printing
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
Related add-ons not available, documentation non-existent
Renji's document management solution looks good, but by itself it simply does not offer sufficient functionalities. One would expect that using this add-on, you can save PDF documents to Odoo and then add them to other documents, like quotes or sales orders. Unfortunately this is not available. Right now one can only upload documents to Odoo and access them from Odoo main user interface. They cannot be attached to other documents or anything. The problem apparently is because the related add-ons (see "Advanced plug-in" section) are not available for version 13. Apart from this page, any supporting documentation simply does not exist. And author's web page is a generic development blog only in Chinese.