Document Management System
Enterprise online document management
Tree path, parent and child, description and color
Document details, sorting and grouping, batch operation
Online editing, moving position, support attachment
Everyone can participate
General users can read, manage users can write
- Document Sidebar Document sidebar in form view
- Document Manage Manage related document attachments
- Document Thumbnail View related document thumbnail
- Document Multi Upload Support multiple file upload form view
- Document Drag Upload Support drag upload form view
- Document Directory Upload Support directory upload form view
- Camera Capture Upload Support webcam take snapshot image upload form view
- Image Paste Upload Support clipboard image or screenshot paste upload form view
- Document Multi Download Support multiple file download form view
- Document Viewer PDF View PDF format documents
- Document Viewer Video View WebM,MP4 H.264,Ogg Theora format documents
- Document Viewer Picture View PNG,GIF,BMP,JPG format documents
- Document Viewer Code View common code documents
- Report Print Preview Report preview, download and automatic printing
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
Hi - just wanted to know if this app can share externally with permissions. Basically I want to send a link to my customer as a shared folder and this customer can then access it with a password and see only files inside that folder. They could view only (not download) or give them different access rights. Lastly does this do a versioning? Basically any changes to the document, can we view previous versions of it? Thanks.
Hi, I am confused.
Does this can create page like this www.odoo.com/documentation/13.0/ ?