Fetchmail Notify Error to Sender Testby Agile Business Group https://github.com/OCA/server-tools , Eficent https://github.com/OCA/server-tools , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/server-tools
Fetchmail Notify Error to Sender Test
This module allows to test fetchmail_notify_error_to_sender without installing test_mail. For more info please check comment: https://github.com/OCA/server-tools/pull/1485#discussion_r289751883
Table of contents
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Lorenzo Battistini <email@example.com>
- Miquel Raïch <firstname.lastname@example.org> (migration to v9 and v10)
- Hai Dinh <email@example.com> (migration to V11)
- Nedas Zilinskas <firstname.lastname@example.org> (Ventor, Xpansa Group <https://ventor.tech/>)
- Denis Valenchyts <email@example.com> (VentorTech OU <https://ventor.tech>)
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/server-tools project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.