Field Service - Projectby Pavlov Media https://github.com/OCA/field-service , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/field-service
|Lines of code||4751|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 14.0|
Field Service - Project
This module allows field service orders to be created from projects and project tasks.
Table of contents
To use this module, you need to:
- User must have Field Service User permissions or higher.
- Go to Project or Project Task
- Create Field Service Order from Service Orders notebook tab.
The roadmap of the Field Service application is documented on Github.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/field-service project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.