Field Service Vehiclesby Open Source Integrators https://github.com/OCA/field-service , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/field-service
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 11.0|
Field Service Vehicles
This module allows you to manage your vehicles and assign them to a worker.
Table of contents
To install Field Service and have the mapping features, you need to install GeoEngine.
Please refer to the installation instructions available at: https://github.com/OCA/geospatial/tree/13.0/base_geoengine
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Field Service > Master Data > Vehicles
- Create your vehicles and assign them to a worker
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Field Service
- Create or select an order and assign it
- Follow the process
The roadmap of the Field Service application is documented on Github.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Wolfgang Hall <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Maxime Chambreuil <email@example.com>
- Steve Campbell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Bhavesh Odedra <email@example.com>
- Michael Allen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. <email@example.com>
- Brian McMaster <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
- Open Source Integrators <https://opensourceintegrators.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/field-service project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.