Form.io ETL Interface
Explore Forms data loaded/ETL into generated Models, Views and Database tables
Search and view structured Forms data in Odoo database table(s) records.
Use your Business Intelligence and Reporting tools of choice to analyse Forms data.
Export the Forms records to CSV and Excel.
Automatically generated: Models, Views, Window action.
- Configurable Views: List, Form, Graph, Search (e.g. show/hide fields).
- Access management: Group(s) assignment.
- Menu(s) creation: Create and assign under every menu.
- Load/import Forms records: Manually by button and/or Scheduled by Odoo (cron).
- Sync changes in Form Builder to Models and Views (fields). Just click the button "ETL Builder" to run the action.
Preview of the unleashed ETL power
Example showing a filled in Form with ETL'ed Odoo list/form views.
ETL'ed List View
ETL'ed Form View
Manage the ETL Interface
Create ETL Interface - from Form Builder
Configure ETL Interface
Model and Fields
Create Menu item(s)
Update ETL Interface - after configuration changes
ETL Forms to Database records
Scheduled action (default enabled per 10 minutes)
Supported field(component) types
Form.io provides lots of field/component types.
Currently supported: textfield, textarea, number, email, checkbox, select, phoneNumber, date, datetime.
Upcoming versions of this module shall support additional ones (or upon request).
Currently supported field/component types are also shown in the info-box.
One License is permitted per customer project.
Visit the online Demo
Click the Live Preview button in the top.
Users (email / password)
- demo / demo
- portal / portal
- Fix uninstall of module.
Prevent ORM to trigger redundant delete of
ir.model.fieldsrecord. Error shown to user: Record does not exist or has been deleted.
- Initial version
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.