Estimation for Jobs - Material / Labour / Overheadsby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
• Sales (sale_management)
• Invoicing (account)
• Employees (hr)
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 12.0 v 10.0 v 11.0|
Sales Estimation for Jobs - Material / Labour / Overheads
Sales Job Estimate with Material / Labour / Overhead Sales Costing
This app allows your sales team to send estimation to your customers for materials, labour, overheads details in job estimation.
- Salesperson / Sales Manager can create Job Estimation(s).
- Salesperson / Sales Manager can add Material Lines on Job Estimation(s).
- Salesperson / Sales Manager can add Labour Lines on Job Estimation(s).
- Salesperson / Sales Manager can add Overhead Lines on Job Estimation(s).
- Project selection on Job Estimation. (Optional).
- Allow you to create Sales Quotation from the Job Estimation directly.
- Allow you to send email to the customer for job Estimation(s). It will allow you to print and send by email of estimate to your customer.
- Sales Estimate reference on sales quotation for reference purpose.
- For more details please see below details and Video
- Job Estimates
List of Job Estimates Created by Sale Team/Person
Job Estimate Form View
Add Material Estimate information for the Project.
Add Labour Estimate information for the Project.
Add Overhead Estimate information for the Project.
Email Template for Send Job Estimate
In this email Template has include the material estimate, Labour Estimate, Overhead estimate and Total Job Estimate of the Project.
Sent Mail on Chatter
Quotation Created from Job Estimate
Create Quotation from the Given Button Create Quotation.
Reference of the Sale order.
Sale Order of the Job Estimation For the Project.
Report of Job Estimate
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.