Romania - VAT on Paymentby NextERP Romania https://github.com/OCA/l10n-romania , Forest and Biomass Romania https://github.com/OCA/l10n-romania , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/l10n-romania
|Also available in version||v 8.0 v 11.0|
Romania - VAT on Payment
This module allows you to check partners (companies) that applies VAT on Payment. It extends standard cash basis behaviour to allow configure ax base account for cash basis (taken from Odoo v12.0).
To install this module, you need to:
- clone the branch 11.0 of the repository https://github.com/OCA/l10n-romania
- add the path to this repository in your configuration (addons-path)
- update the module list
- search for "Romania - VAT on Payment" in your addons
- install the module
On the partner accounting page you will have a new field called "VAT on Payment" and a new button, called "Update VAT on Payment", available only on companies (is_company field set to True). Pushing the button will search in the ANAF datas for records assigned to the partner's VAT number and linked them to it.
On invoices it will check for Vat on payment on company / supplier and change the fiscal position with the "VAT on Payment" one, declared in l10n_ro module.
Two daily crons are set up, one for downloading the ANAF datas, one for checking the Romanian partners for VAT on Payment.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Fekete Mihai <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Dorin Hongu <email@example.com>
- Adrian Vasile <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.