Machine Repair Management (All Types of Machines)by Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
• Project (project)
• Website (website)
• Invoicing (account)
• Employees (hr)
|Lines of code||2476|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 11.0 v 12.0 v 10.0 v 9.0|
Machine Repair Management
All Types of Machines
Website Machine Repair Request Management Odoo App
This app allows you to manage machine repair business / shop / Workshop. It will allow your customer to create machine repair requests from your website and it will be recorded in the backend as a ticket.
- Your customer can send machine repair requests from your website and also attach documents while submitting requests from the website.
- Generation of unique machine request number / ticket on submission and record it as machine request ticket in backend.
- Customers can check the status of all machine request tickets submitted by him/her on My Account page of Portal.
- Management of diagnosys of machine repair requests and create quotations and send them to your customer.
- Create Job Order / Work Order and assigned to Responsible or Technician or Repair User.
- Configure Machine Repair Teams, Services, Service Types.
- Configure Machines and Machine Parts.
- Set the machine more images on the machine repair form.
- Print PDF - Machine Repair Request.
- Machine Request User / Technician can communicate with customers using chatter and fill timesheets.
- Machine Request Manager can close tickets and send bills to customers (Billing from Quotation created from Diagnosys).
- Customers can give feedback and rating of Machine Repair Request job done.
- For material requisition: https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/13.0/machine_repair_material_requisition/
- Manage your Machine Request tickets using an assignment to the Machine Request team.
- Customers can check the status of all machine request tickets submitted by him/her on My Account page.
- Reports -> Machine Request in PDF, Machine Repair Label and Machine Repair Analysis Available.
- For more details please check below screenshots and video in the live preview button.
- For more features of Machine Repair you can check our app https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/13.0/machine_repair_bundle/
Roles by Users:
- Customers can create Machine Repair requests from website.
- Customers can view submitted Requests in My Account Portal.
- Manager can Assign Requests to Repair User/Technician.
- Manager can create Machine Diagnosys from the repair request.
- Manager can Create Work Order/ Job Order from Machine Repair Request.
- Print Pdf Report of Machine repair request.
- Manager can close the ticket Request at the end of the Machine repair.
- Managers can also create quotations from diagnosys.
- Filling timesheets.
- Repair User can see and manage Machine Repair Request assigned by Repair Manager.
- Repair Users can Create and manage Work Orders and Work on Work Order / Job Order.
- Repair Users can also Create and manage Machine Diagnosys from Machine repair requests.
- Repair User / Technician can communicate with Customers.
- Filling timesheets.
- Sales User can Send Quotation by Email to customer and work on quotation to make it order and then create invoice from order. (Odoo Standard process).
2. Repair Manager
3. Repair User/Technician
4. Sales User
Role of Customer
Role of Repair Manager
Role of Repair User/Technician
Role By Sales User
- Service Types
- Machine Repair Teams
- Machine Repairs
- Machine Repair Tickets
- Machine Diagnosys
- Machine WorkOrders
- Machine Parts
Note: There are two groups 1. Repair User/Technician and 2. Repair Manager -> This groups are created by system so you will have to go to user form and tick it so you can see repair app in list.
Machine Repair Team - List View
You can create different Machine Repair teams and assign Machine Repair tickets to Machine Repair team responsible to do that job.
Machine Services Configuration
Set Group on User
Machine Service Type Configuration
Machine Repair Reqest by Customer from Your Website
After Submit Customer will have Request Number for Future Reference and Communication.
On submit system will create repair request in backend under default repair team.
Backend Form Machine Repair Request
Repair Timesheet Tab Fill by Your Technician and Repair Team for Working Hours.
General Information Tab
Product Consumes Part Tab
Add Machine More Images
Create Diagnosys Button from Machine Request
Diagnosys Created from Machine Request
Create Work Order Button from Machine Request
Work Order Timesheet Tab Fill by Repair User and Team
Work Order Informtion Tab
Create Quotations from Diagnosys of Machine
Quotations Created List View
Quotations Created Form View
Diagnosys on Sale Order
Machine Repair Support on Account Analytic Line
Allow You to Close Machine Request if Job Orders are Done.
Email sent to Customer on Close of Machine Request
My Machine Requests on Website - for Customer View
Feedback Link will be Send to Customer for Feedback on Machine Request Close
Customer Rating Stored on Repair Request
Thank you to Customer for Providing Feedback
Button for View Repair Requests on Customer
Show Machine Repair Requests of Customer
Machine Repair Analysis Report
Bar Chart View
Line Chart View
Pie Chart View
Set Group on User
Print Label PDF Report
Machine Repair Request Report
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.