Operating Unit in MRPby Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/operating-unit
• Inventory (stock)
|Lines of code||860|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 12.0 v 10.0|
Operating Unit in MRP
This module introduces the following features:
- Adds Operating Unit (OU) to the Manufacturing Order created from the procurement.
- This module implements global security rules on manufacturing orders so that a user can only read manufacturing orders where the location is linked to an operating unit that the user has access to.
Table of contents
Follow these steps to make it working:
- Go to Reordering Rules
- Create a new Rule for the product you want to create the Manufacturing Order
- Run the scheduler
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/operating-unit project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.