Odoo barcode scanner
This is very brief features of barcode scanner barcode. This util module help you deal with your daily opertions easily by barcode scanner
Odoo native community edition doesn't support to scan barcode. This limitation may effect your daily work. It requires user much time to handle an order or picking. This module support to scan barcode on form view for the most common module in Odoo such as sale, purchase, inventory, internal picking.
Overview odoo barcode scanner features
Using barcode scanner allow end users to scan products on form view of the most common modules in Odoo such as: sale, purchase, inventory, stock.
This module currently works for below modules
- Inventory: Scan to adds products in inventory adjustment
- scan to add products in sale order
- scan to deliver products of Delivery Orders
- Scan to add products in purchase order
- Scan receive incoming products: Receipts
- Stock: the most interesting operation and it's also daily operation.
Basically, Odoo has 3 basic type of operations: Delivery Orders, Receipts and Internal Transfer.
For each operation, Odoo has 2 ways of creations picking:
1. Generating automatically from another module such as (sale, purchase, inventory). These pickings will act as "Receiving mode"
2. User create pickings manually. This case usually happens for Internal Transfer stock
- Scan to add products in Receipts (Operation tab)
- Scan to receive incoming products in Receipts (Detailed Operation wizard)
- Scan to add products in Delivery Order (Operation tab)
- Scan to input delivery products in Delivery Order (Detailed Operation wizard)
- Scan to add products in Internal Transfer from one stock to another stock (Operation tab)
- Scan to confirm receiving qty done of products in Internal Transfer from one stock to another stock (Detailed Operation wizard)
- Scan with multi barcode, install free extra-app: backend multi barcode
How to use
- Scan barcode on form view to allow to add barcode
- Tick all "Show Detailed Operation of all "picking operation type"
Scan directly in "Show Detailed Operation" mode
Scan on wizard form when "Show Detailed Operation" is not ticked
Barcode scanner only works in editable form (edit mode). You should click edit button to turn the working form into "edit" mode
Click somewhere in form to make sure current cursor is working on the form
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.