Google Drive purchase Invoice creatorby Target Integration http://www.targetintegration.com
• Purchase (purchase)
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 9.0 v 10.0|
Google Drive purchase Invoice creator
Autimatic creation of purchase invoice.
This unprecedented module makes it really easy to generate vendor bills from a scanned copy of purchase invoice. Just scan the document, upload it to your Google Drive Folder and it will create a draft purchase invoice and associate the Google Drive to your purchase order.
Configuration is as easy as 1-2-3
- Link your Google account with your Odoo.
- Select the folder you would like to use.
- Select the Journal and Account from your Chart of Accounts.
Default Vendor bills creation
After setting up the configuration a default vendor bill will be created automatically with an attachment to that invoice with the same Journal and Account you have configured.
Note: Vendor Bills are created without any invoice lines at the moment, the future plan with this module is to bring in invoice lines.
Check out our other modules from various categories
CRM Mandatory Fields
Restrict the user to move between stages of oppertunity when fields are missing
10.0 11.0 12.0
Product Variant Description
It allows users to set different descriptions for every variant
10.0 11.0 12.0 13.0
This module allows you to create Rolling Memberships in membership module in Odoo
9.0 10.0 11.0 12.0 12.0
Base Image Watermark
This module will watermark any images added to your products
9.0 10.0 11.0 12.0 13.0
Ireland - Accounting
his module is for all the Irish SMEs who would like to setup their accounting and county codes quickly
9.0 10.0 11.0
Reorder your previous order in one click
9.0 10.0 13.0
Helps to keep track of services and invoicing them accordingly
Superfast Order Entry
Allows users to select multiple products along with the desired quantity in a Sales Order
11.0 12.0 13.0
Delete And Archive Warnings
Technical Help & Support
We offer extremely convenient and quick support service to all your technical help & support requests.
Please feel free to contact us
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.