POS Product Propertyby Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. http://www.serpentcs.com
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||1658|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 10.0|
This module provides the functionality to add Property in product which will be added in orderline as product attribute.
- Select Product with multiple/single Property.
You can define a Product Properties from the menu
- Point of Sale-> Configuration ->Pos Products Property.
Product Property : Name of Property.
Single Choice : if single choice boolean field is true,it allows to select single property otherwise user can select multiple property.
Attributes Property : List of product property.
Product : List of Product under which Attributes Property display.
Now here one example is there for product carrot. It will display 3 products as property.
When the product having product property is clicked,it opens property dialog and display property product. When Carrot is clicked,it display below property.
On clicking 'OK' button,it generate orderline with property.
In the Receipt product will display with property.
In Order it will display with description.
|Check out our various Odoo Services below|
|Check out our various Odoo Based Products|
|For any questions, support and development contact us.|
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.