Diet Catering Management Baseby Piotr Cierkosz https://www.cier.tech
• Invoicing (account)
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 12.0|
Diet Catering Management Base
This module is a technical base for Diet Catering Management System.
Module adds Product Planner Menu to Odoo with:
- Plans (here you can create meal plans)
- Orders (Orders and Quotations)
- Reports menu with "To be Processed"
- Settings (with delivery times and locations)
Also, in the Odoo settings there is Product Planner item in order to configure.
This is the place where you can create and browse existing plans.
Access Sales Orders and Quotations straight from Product Planner
Reports is the place that will keep various report for Diet Catering Management.
This module adds a report "To be processed" which lists the orders that are to be processed.
Settings allow you to:
- Set delivery times
- Set delivery locations
- tell system which attribute is responsible for calories value
- tell system which attribute is responsible for meals value
Please take in account that this module is a technical base.
In order to benefit from all functionalities of Diet System Management other modules are needed.
If you want to see how this module works along with other follow the link below:
See the overview of entire system
If you need help with installation or some additional features feel free to contact
Email: Piotr Cierkosz
- Backup your Odoo
- After purchase you will receive a receipt with a link to download the module
- Extract the module and upload (place it) into your "custom modules" folder
- Restart the Odoo server
- Log in to Odoo and activate the developer mode
- Go to "Apps" tab and click "Update Apps list"
- Find the module and hit the "Install" button
- Restart Odoo
- Feel free to contact to get a tutorials on how to install modules on different systems
- Fully Supports Odoo Version 13.0 Community
- Module tested on clean Odoo installation, no errors detected
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.