Sale Price Change Restrictionby Aktiv Software http://www.aktivsoftware.com
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 11.0|
Sale Price Change Restriction
In case user wants to restrict the sale price update to some of the user, this module could help them. After installing this module, user need to configure the rights to be provided to other users for changing the unit price of product. Here are the features of this module:
- Easily grant user rights to change the unit price on Sales order.
- Users outside the group will not be able change the Price of product to less than the Unit Price in Sale Order.
- Only if the price list is selected for the Sale Order, the restriction will be enabled.
- Also if a person not having this right tries to change the unit price of product of the price list present on sale order than an warning is raised.
Prerequisites before Installation
No prerequisites needed.
After Installation of the module the user provide rights to the user from Settings> Manage the Price Change.
Just check 'Manage Sales Price Change' is enabled inside User> Other Extra Rights settings
Note: Odoo developer mode is required.
Let's consider an example of public pricelist wherein user wants to add discount to the unit price of product.
Users with having no rights to change the sale order price, if tries to change the price then a warning will popup as shown in the below image.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.