Sale Order Automationby Craftsync Technologies
Sale Order Automation
This Application helps to enable auto sale workflow process of Sale Order based on configuration.
- Auto transfer delivery/picking while confirming sale quotation.
- Auto Create Invoice & Auto Validate Invoice when sale order gets confirmed.
- Warehouse wise configuration.
You will get 90 days free support for any doubt, queries, and bug fixing (excluding data recovery) or any type of issue related to this module.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
Sales order flow with payment acquirers
Payment acquirers such as payment_stripe auto confirm the quotation as a sales order. This causes difficulties if you operate multiple warehouses and you would like to choose the warehouse to fullfil the order as when the sales order is confirmed there are delivery orders for the default warehouse already created. Does this module allow the creation of delivery_orders to be stopped when a sales order is confirmed ? Following on from that would it be possible allow the warehouse specified in the sales order to be made modifiable even in the sales order confirmed state (easy in odoo studio).
Re: Sales order flow with payment acquirers
Hello Kurt Haselwimmer, Can you please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org Best Regards, Craftsync Technologies