Sale Quotation Numerationby Elico Corp https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow/ , Agile Business Group https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow/ , Qubiq https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow/ , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow/
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||78|
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 8.0 v 7.0 v 11.0 v 12.0|
Sale Quotation Numeration
- Sale Quotation:
- Sale process in draft stage just informing prices and element of communication.
- Sale Order:
- Sale process confirmed, the customer already have a compromise with us in terms of pay an invoice and receive our product or service.
Originally Odoo manage only 1 sequence for this 2 documents, then the sales order won and lost manage the same sequence losing almost all lost quotations in terms of sequences, making so difficult understand with a quick view if we are good or bad in terms of logistic and sale process already confirmed.
When you create a quotation, it is numbered using the ‘sale.quotation’ sequence. When you confirm a quotation, its orginal number is saved in the ‘origin’ field and the sale order gets a new number, retrieving it from ‘sale.order’ sequence.
With Odoo Base:
Sale Quotation 1 Number = SO001
Sale Quotation 2 Number = SO002
Sale Quotation 3 Number = SO003
Sale Quotation 4 Number = SO004
With Odoo + This Module:
Sale Quotation 1 Number = SQ001
Sale Quotation 2 Number = SQ002
Sale Quotation 3 Number = SQ003
Sale Quotation 4 Number = SQ004
Sale Quotation 2 Confirmed = Number for Sale Order SO001 from Sale Quotation SQ002
Sale Quotation 1 Confirmed = Number for Sale Order SO002 from Sale Quotation SQ001
Sale Quotation 4 Confirmed = Number for Sale Order SO003 from Sale Quotation SQ004
Table of contents
To configure this module you need to go to Sales -> Configuration and uncheck ‘Use same enumeration for quotations and sale orders’.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/sale-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.