Odoo Salesforce Connectorby Techloyce
• Sales (sale_management)
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 11.0 v 10.0|
ODOO Salesforce Connector
ODOO is a fully integrated suite of business modules that encompass the traditional ERP functionality. Sync Salesforce with odoo using Salesforce Connector. Odoo integration with Salesforce gives us power to sync customers, products, sale orders and opportunities.
Key Features And Functions
- Import Customers from Salesforce to Odoo.
- Import Sale Orders from Salesforce to Odoo.
- Import Opportunities from Salesforce to Odoo.
- Export Product to Salesforce from Odoo.
- Create a Salesforce account.
- After login click on user icon on top right corner of the screen and select settings. In settings you can see a menu-bar on left side. In menu bar click Reset My Security Token. It will send an email to your salesforce mail id which contains security token.
- Go to Settings -> Users and click on a user and insert the Salesforce details as given below
- Note: You can also verify the credentials by clicking on Test Credentials button and save it.
Sync data with SalesForce
- After test and save credentials, go to Sales force module. You can see salesforce-odoo connector home screen with options to import customers, sales orders, opportunities and export products . After sync complete you can view sync history in CONNECTOR History Detail.
- Check import sale orders and click sync button.
- You can see sale orders imported in ODOO in sales module.
- NOTE: Sale orders with no customer will not be imported to Odoo, as customer is required field in Odoo sale order.
- Check import opportunities and click sync button.
- You can see opportunities imported in ODOO in sales module.
- Check import customers and click sync button.
- You can see customers imported in ODOO in sales module.
- Check import products and click sync button.
- You can see products imported in ODOO in sales module.
Scheduler to Sync Opportunities
Go to settings and enable developer's mode. Now go to settings -> technical -> automation -> scheduled actions. In list select Opportunity Scheduler. Here you can change interval number and interval unit(e.g minutes, hours, days etc) . This tells that after how much time opportunities should sync.
- Install "Simple-salesforce" python library.
- pip install simple_salesforce.
Package is non distributable and can only be used by the organization which is buying the package
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.