Stripe Fees Extensionby Craftsync Technologies
Stripe Fees Extension
This Application helps to collect stripe processing fees from customer.
- Customer can pay Stripe transaction processing FEES while shopping.
- Customer can pay Stripe transaction processing FEES while paying for Invoice.
- Configure Stripe Payment Acquirer: Invoicing > Configuration > Payments > Payment Acquirer > Stripe
- Enter valid Secret Key and Publishable Key under Credentials tab.
- Check the checkbox "Add Extra Fees" under Fees tab to collect fees from customer.
- Enter fees in Fixed and Percentage for Domestic and International
- Stripe fees automatically will be calculated based on fixed and percentage value configured on payment acquirer.
- Here, Fees $ 1.47 will be charged for $ 39.00 order value.
- Here customer needs to enter credit card details to pay for Order value + Sripte Fees.
- $ 39.00 + $ 1.47 = $ 40.47
- Order is confirmed
- Admin can see the transaction in backend. Transaction shows all values regarding order, fees, acquirer and acquirer reference.
- Customer can pay invoice from My Account > Invoices
- INV/2019/0005 invoice amount is $ 115.00 and stripe fees is $ 3.74.
- Enter Credit card details and click on Pay Now button.
- Invoice INV/2019/0005 is fully PAID.
- Admin can see the transaction in backend. Transaction shows all values regarding Invoice, fees, acquirer and acquirer reference.
You will get 90 days free support for any doubt, queries, and bug fixing (excluding data recovery) or any type of issue related to this module.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.