Beanstream(Bambora) Payment Acquirerby Synconics Technologies Pvt. Ltd. http://www.synconics.com
• eCommerce (website_sale)
• Invoicing (account)
• Website (website)
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 11.0|
BeanStream(Bambora) Payment Acquirer
Beanstream is now known as Bambora. Beanstream provides payment facility by redirection flow and by saving credit card details as token.
Beanstream also provides facility of Pre-Authorization, capture and void transaction.
This application enables the feature of Payment through Beanstream/Bambora payment Gateway on website.
This module is compatible with
- Pay by redirecting to Benstream/Bambora website.
- Payment from Odoo.
- Save Credit card details as Token in Odoo and Beanstream/Bambora both side.
- Delete Credit card details from Odoo and Beanstream/Bambora both side.
- Make payment using saved card details.
- Make payment from Sale order or Invoice on website.
- Authorize transaction and capture it later.
- Void the transaction.
- We will not store any credit card number as per PCI Compliance.
Setup & Configuration
Configure Beanstream/Bambora account.
↳ Set redirect url for Approval and Decline transaction.
↳ Select Hash algorithm SHA-1
Configure Beanstream/Bambora payment Acquirer in Odoo.
↳ Click on publish button to Publish this Acquirer on website.
↳ Select currency which is set on Beanstream/Bambora account.
Website Redirection Payment Flow↳ In this flow, User will be redirected to Beanstream/Bambora website where user can enter credit card details and make payment.
↳ Click on Submit Payment button for further process.
Payment from Odoo Flow↳ In this flow, user nedds to enter credit card details on Odoo website.
↳ User can save credit card's details as token for leter use.
Pre-Authorize & Capture
↳ Here, Capture Transaction and void transaction button available. User can capture amount or void the transaction.
2) If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system, we will charge for our efforts to resolve those errors.
3) Please refer the document for configuration. If you need our support for configuration, please request our paid support.
4) Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
5) This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
Get Help & Support
Our Contact Details
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.