Fleet Accountingby T.V.T Marine Automation (aka TVTMA) https://www.tvtmarine.com
• Fleet (fleet)
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 11.0 v 12.0|
The real Fleet Accounting Application
Get vehicle costs invoiced, encode vehicle costs in accounting, distribute vendor bills amount to vehicles, track vehicle costs in accounting.
Fleet Service Types Product
Associate Fleet Service Types with Products for invoicing purpose.
Each service type could be associated with a product so that the Vendor Bills generated from Vehicle Costs of that type's will use the corresponding the products for their lines
Vendor Bills Distributions to Vehicles
Use Vehicle Cost Distribution Wizard to distribute vendor bill line's amount to vehicles.
Auto-generate of vehicle costs from vendor bills
Auto-generate accounting journal items that associated with the generated vehicle costs and the vehicles
Auto-generate analytics accounting entries that associated with the generated vehicle costs and the vehicles
Vehicle Costs to Vendor Bills/Invoices
Generate multiple bills for multiple vendors from vehicle costs (fuel logs, services, etc) with one click.
Filter vehicle costs that have not been invoiced.
Auto-generate vendor invoices (and view them) with one click
Group multiple vehicle costs of the same vendor into one vendor bill
class="oe_mb32" style="margin-left: 48px;"Group multiple vehicle costs of the product into one vendor bill's line
Ready to extend
This application also provides several abstract classes which will be ready for extending vehicle costs, vehicle revenue, etc.
Search the Odoo Apps Store with the key word "fleet accounting" to find the ready extension (Vehicle Stock Consumption, Vehicle Transportation, Vehicle revenue accounting etc)
Key Features Summary
- Associate Fleet Service Type with a Product for invoicing purpose
- Associate an invoice line with vehicle costs for cost distribution to vehicles
- Associate accounting journal item with vehicles
- Associate accounting analytics journal item with vehicles
- Create vendor bills (supplier invoices) from vehicle costs
- Create vendor bills from vehicle service logs
- Create vendor bills from vehicle fuel logs
- Distribute/Allocate vender bills amount to vehicle costs
- New Vehicle cost report to allow analyse costs distributed to vehicles
- Navigate to Apps
- Find with keyword 'to_fleet_accounting'
- Install it as usual then you are done
- Vehicle Cost: this is a native model offered by the Fleet application to record costs related to your vehicles with Fleet application
- Record vehicle costs in Fleet application then invoice them
- Vehicle costs can be recorded via either
- Vehicles Contracts (Fleet > Vehicles > Vehicles Contracts). You must specify a vendor if you want to get them invoiced later
- Vehicles Fuel Logs (Fleet > Vehicles > Vehicles Fuel Logs). You must specify a vendor if you want to get them invoiced later
- Vehicles Services Logs (Fleet > Vehiles > Vehicles Services Logs). You must specify a vendor if you want to get them invoiced later
- Vehicle Costs (Fleet > Vehicles > Vehicle Costs). You must specify a vendor if you want to get them invoiced later. You must have manager rights to access this menu
- Get the costs invoiced
- Navigate to either of the list views of the following
- Vehicles Fuel Logs
- Vehicles Services Logs
- Vehicle Costs
- Search for items that you want to have invoiced. You can use the filter "To Invoice" to find out all the items that have not invoiced yet.
- Check the select box to see the Action menu at the top of the list
- Click the Action menu to see "Invoice Vehicle Costs" in the Dropdown.
- Click on that menu entry to see a window to ask you to do either of the following
- Create and View Invoices: This will create invoices and drive you to the invoice list view containing the invoices that have been created. All the vehicle costs of the same vendor will be put in the same invoice
- Create Invoice: This will create invoice but keep you stay at the current view
- Cancel: do nothing.
- Distribute Vendor Bills to vehicles. This feature is also known as "Create vehicle Costs from a vendor bill"
- Create a vendor bill
- Add some lines to the bill and save the bill
- If you would like to have vehicle and costs encoded in analytics accounting, you can specify analytics accounts for the lines
- At the last right column of the lines table, you will see bus icons which should be in yellow color to indicated that the invoice expense has not been distributed to any vehicle of yours.
- Click on the icon to see the Vehicle Cost Allocation/Distribution Wizard, which will help you distribute the bill line's amount to your vehicles
- Upon validation of the bill,
- Vehicle Costs will be created according to what you have specified in the Vehicle Cost Distribution Wizard
- Invoice's journal items of a distributed invoice line will link to their corresponding vehicle cost and vehicle for future analysis in journal entries analysis and reports
- If an analytic account is specified on the distributed line, analytics move lines created will also contain information about the vehicle
- Report and Analysis
- Journal Entries related to vehicle costs also link to vehicles
- Vehicle Costs that have been invoiced will link to invoice
- Journal Entries Analysis
- Accountants now can analyze the costs related to vehicles over the time
- Ready to integrated with other accounting reports. Check out other related applications of ours to find more
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.