Product UoM UNECEby Akretion https://github.com/OCA/community-data-files/ , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/community-data-files/
|Lines of code||89|
|Also available in version||v 12.0|
Product UoM UNECE
This module adds a field UNECE Code on units of measure to allow the use of a standard written by the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (which has 56 members states in Europe, America and Central Asia, cf Wikipedia). The codification of the units of measures are defined in UNECE/CEFACT Trade Facilitation Recommendation number 20 (direct link to revision 12).
This codification is used for example in the two main international standards for electronic invoicing:
- Cross Industry Invoice (CII),
- Universal Business Language (UBL).
Table of contents
This module automatically adds the UNECE Code on the existing units of measure.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/community-data-files project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.